Cauliflower – 1 ( medium sized )
carrot – 1 ( chopped )
Onion – 1 ( chopped )
Butter – 1 to 2 Tbsp
Ginger – 1 inch piece
Wheat flout – 1 Tbsp
Milk – 2 cups
Salt – to taste
Sugar – 1 tsp
Pepper Powder – as needed
Grated cheese – 1 Tbsp ( optional )
- Heat Butter in a pressure pan and fry the sliced onions for 2 to 3 mins in medium flame.
- Add cauliflower pieces and carrots.Stir for few more mins.
- Sprinkle Wheat flour and fry for 1 more minute.
- Add ginger, then pour 1 1/2 cups of milk and half cup of water.
- Pressure cook till 1 whistle in low flame.
- Cool down and discard ginger.
- Grind the mixture to a Smooth mixture and pass it through a sieve.
- Dilute with Rest of the milk, add salt and sugar.
- Reheat in low flame till boiling point stirring in between for even heating.
- Sprinkle pepper powder just before serving
- Serve hot with grated cheese on top.