1 tsp Butter
1 tsp Chopped Garlic
2 cups Chopped Tomatoes
3 tsp Tomato Sauce or Tomato Ketchup
2 Tbsp Corn flour
2 to 2 1/2 cups Water
1 Tbsp of chopped Coriander leaves
1 Tbsp cream (optional)
Salt & Pepper – to taste.
- In a Microwave safe bowl, add Butter and Garlic. Microwave at 100 % power ( high ) for 1 min.
- Add Tomatoes , 1 cup Water, Tomato Sauce and Salt. Cover it and Microwave for 5 mins at 100 % power level ( high ).
- Mix Corn flour with 1 cup water and add it to the cooked tomatoes.cover it and Microwave for 5 mins at 80 % power ( medium high )
- Cool it , strain it and add Pepper powder.
- Garnish it with Fresh Cream and Coriander.
- Serve Hot.