These cookies are crispy outside and chewy inside. Here is a recipe for perfect, delicious malt cookies.
All purpose flour – 1 cup
Milo / Boost / Maltova / Horlicks – 1/4 cup
Sugar – 3/4 cup
Salt – a pinch
Egg – 1
Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp
Butter – 120 gms ( room temperature )
Coconut – 1/2 cup
- Preheat the oven to 190º C
- Cream the butter and sugar together until creamy.
- Add in the egg, vanilla, salt and mix thoroughly.
- Add in the Flour Ovaltine or Milo and mix well.
- Use a teaspoon to measure off small balls of dough and place them on a lined baking tray, but not too close to each other, as the biscuits will flatten and spread out while baking.
- Bake for 10 to 12 mins
- Allow them to cool completely before removing them from the baking tray.