½ Cup of Vegetable Oil ( I used Safflower oil )
½ Cup of Sugar
3 Mashed Ripe Bananas
1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
1 2/3 Cup of All Purpose Flour
1 tsp of Instant Coffee
1 tsp Baking Powder
½ tsp of Baking Soda
¼ tsp of Salt
¼ tsp of Cinnamon Powder
3/4 Cup of Chocolate Chips
- Preheat your oven to 400ºF or 200ºC. Line a 12 piece muffin tin with muffin liners and set aside.
- In a small bowl add the chocolate chips and 3 tbsp of flour and mix until all the chocolate chips are coated in the flour. Set aside.
- In a large bowl add the first 5 ingredients and mix until all combined.
- Add the flour and baking soda, baking powder, salt , coffee and cinnamon, whisk until all combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chip and flour mixture.
- Using a large ice cream scoop divide the batter into your muffin pan and bake for about 20 minutes.