Brownies / Nutella Brownie Muffins
I am going to share the world’s most easiest Brownie recipe that i made only with 3 ingredients…and You are gonna be the most happiest baker..I tried Scoochmaroo ‘s recipe and very much pleased with the result.I made the brownies several times this week..
Nutella – 1 Cup ( 280 gms )
Eggs – 2 nos
Cake flour / Self Raising Flour – 10 Tbsp ( 60 gms )
- Preheat the oven to 350º F (180ºc).
- In a bowl , beat the eggs , add Nutella as well as the flour. Give it a whisk.
- Pour into a cup cake pan or muffin tin.
- Top with Broken Hazelnuts or Almonds.
- Bake for 20 to 25 mins ( until the centers are baked through )
Viola!!!!! Thats it…You are done !!
If you are using plain flour or maida just add 1 tsp of baking powder for every cup of flour.