Rava Dhokla / Sooji Dhokla
For Batter Mixture :
Rava – 1 cup
Curd – 1 cup
Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
Green chilli paste – 1/2 tsp ( optional )
Eno Fruit salt – 1 tsp
Salt – to taste
For Seasoning :
Mustard – 1 tsp
Split Bengal Gram dhal – 1 tsp ( optional )
Oil / Ghee – 1 Tbsp
Onion – 1/4 cup ( finely chopped )
curry leaves – 4 to 5 ( chopped )
- In a microwave safe bowl add Oil, Mustards, Bengal Gram dhal and Onion. Microwave at 100 % power for 3 min
- In a separate bowl, mix all the ingredients under For Batter Mixture, and make a thick batter ( as in idli consistency ). Add the Seasoning mixture. Dilute if necessary.
- Grease a flat bottomed microwave safe bowl and pour in the batter mixture and microwave at 60 % power ( medium ) for 8 to 9 mins.
- Take out . Let it cool for a few mins.
- Cut it into Square shapes.Serve with Coconut chutney or Ketchup
Cook immediately after adding the Fruit salt .